1970 MGB L MKII $31,500 Ph David 0402 315208
Nothing to spend on this car. Drives beautifully.
Winner of 2018 MKII Club Award.
Very comfortable Cloth covered seats with headrests and recently replaced foams and diaphragms.
Replaced Cabin Carpets, Mats and Boot Carpets.
Upgraded Inertia Reel Seat Belts.
Fitted New Coventry Hood with Zip out Window.
Half Tonneau cover and Bar with rear wind deflector.
Recent New retro look FM Radio with USB Inputs and Bluetooth to 4 Speakers
USB & Lighter 12v ports.
LED Dash Lights – HS4 Headlights (with relays)
Replaced Wire Wheels, New Hubs, and Michelin Tyres all round.
Features and upgrades completed include….
- Had been 2 pack painted including engine bay prior to us purchasing 4 years ago and still looks good with no dents. It has no rust anywhere.
- Engine and Gearbox perform well, never uses any oil and Never Overheats – runs at 72 deg in all weather – up to 80 on hot day stop start
- Recently had engine out and new speedo drive fitted (now accurate +/- 2kmh) as well as overdrive checked, replaced front and back seals and gaskets and fitted New Clutch kit.
- Spin on Oil Filter conversion, anti drain.
- Front end dismantled and bushes and bearings done.
- Rear Springs and rubbers replaced.
- New telescopic shocks fitted.
- Hydraulic Struts on Bonnet & Boot Lid.
- In Boot Anderson Plug charge point.
- New rear brakes, brake line connector and limit straps, brake light switch.
- Windscreen Replaced.
- Dash and Engine Bay components powder coated.
- Timing Chain replaced, Sump off, end float and bearings checked.